Thursday, January 3, 2013

Is it better to buy the panties on sale now at the Victoria's Secret instores or should I wait until January?

Q. The Victoria's Secret panties are on sale today and tomorrow. They're 10 for $25. Is it a good deal or should I wait until January 3rd to have a better deal (if there's any)? Would there be a better deal in January 3rd at the instores?

If you work at the Victoria's Secret stores or if you know someone that does, please tell me.

A. Yea like most people have said I would go now. I went today and there were sooo many people there. It's a really good deal. I'll probably be going again when the semi annual sale starts haha.

How do you wash delicate lingerie from Victoria's Secret without snagging the fabric?
Q. Since moving from my parents house, it seems that when I do laundry my negligee's and lace bra's/panties seem to get snagged and pulled. I don't want to have to constantly spend $50.00 or so on a new bra or lingerie set. What are some way's to keep your delicates clean and in great shape? also what laundry detergent would be best?

A. You need to purchase a bra buddy; it's a plastic ball that you put your bras in , it works fantastic and keeps my bras in good shape. You also need to purchase several mesh bags in different sizes according to the size of the article you want to wash. Always make sure all buttons are buttoned,zippers zipped,snaps snapped,ect. before putting articles in mesh bags. Do not overload mesh bags, articles need space to get clean.Warm water,cool rinse and gentle cycle only.
You can use woolite,oxi-wash,dreft or ivory snow.

What makeup to look like a victoria's secret model?
Q. I basically want to know what makeup i should get to create a victoria's secret look (in particular eyeshadows)?
Also what makeup do they use for the fashion shows? I suspect they probably wear some of their own line but i've heard they use l'oreal mascara.

A. Follow the below steps, you will get some where close,
apparently you can get victoria secret offer codes, here victoriasecretoffercodes.com

Apply off-white eye shadow over entire as the base. using a dark grey color, apply shadow to the brow bone.
Soften the lines with the sponge or brush.
Mix together a glittery soft pink & silver shimmer.
Apply shimmer on the upper eyelid and over the dark grey on the brow bone.
Apply off-white eye shadow under the brow and over the dark grey to the tidy of he eye.
Draw along the lash line with an ink-liner. Apply the grey shimmer under the lashes from corner to corner.
Then from the outer corner and in about 2/3 of the eye. blend bark grey shadow into the shimmer, curl your lashes.
Then generously apply mascara.
Apply a light to medium pink blush. Blend the blush with a sponge or your finger.
Draw a long the lip line with a nude or neutral liner. smudge with a q tip.
Apply a pale or nude pink gloss. and that's it!!!

How do I return something I bought on the Victoria's Secret website?
Q. From the Victoria's Secret website, I found a Pink sweatshirt that I haven't seen in stores, and I am thinking about buying it. In case it wont fit or I don't like it as much, how could I return it?

A. you can return it to the Victoria's Secret store

Are men allowed to use fitting rooms at Victoria's Secret? What attitudes do sales associates have about it?
Q. For cross dressers who buy lingerie at Victoria's Secret, are they allowed to use fitting rooms? And are sales girls more or less accommodating and friendly toward these types of customers? For bigoted people: 1) most cross-dressers are straight men, including me, look at the statistics and 2) women dress in boxers, jeans and t-shirts so I see hypocrisy there.

A. Each store is different but when I am out shopping for women's clothes, I will always either call ahead or ask when I get to the store. More often than not I get a very friendly sales associate who is more than willing to help me make sure I make the right purchase the first time, and so I will come back and buy more things.

I started wearing my mom's girdles, stockings and slips when I was 5 or 6 years old and graduated to pantyhose when I got older and could no longer wear my mom's things. Now that I am older I have two separate closets, one for my male things, and a slightly larger closet that holds all my dozens of pairs of pantyhose, bras, panties, camisoles, teddies, slips, skirts, dresses, and of course, heels.

I am very happy being a man but I love dressing up like a woman!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment