Monday, December 10, 2012

Is it true that Lea Michele and John Gallagher Jr ( who co starred with her in Spring Awakening) are dating?

Q. Is it true that Lea Michele and John Gallagher Jr ( who co starred with her in Spring Awakening) are dating?
They are also following eachother on twitter and I heard from a bunch of people on youtube that they were dating.

A. Doubt it. It's probably just some rumor you heard from....where exactly?
If your sources seem pretty shady, I wouldn't believe them.

EDIT: Well, they are very good friends, I know that much. Following someone on Twitter doesn't really support that rumor though. And I'd like to know how these wise folks on YouTube know this.
Plus, Lea is living in L.A. I believe right now, and John is in NYC. So it'd be pretty hard to keep up a reltaionship so far away.

Why did Lea Michele and John Lloyd Young break up?
Q. I heard that they had a messy break up, I can't find anything on the internet about why they broke up. So does anyone know or have any ideas?

A. John didn't like her nose.

Is there anywhere that I could find a similar dress to the one Lea Michele wore to the golden globes 2012?
Q. I would love something similar for to wear to prom! If possible in a nude colour thanks :)

A. this is the dress you're looking for:
marchesa spring 2012 RTW embellished gown

Why is Lea Michele coming back to the 4th season of Glee?
Q. I'm just really confused.

I want Rachel (not Lea) to leave, because Tina never gets any solos and we all know Glee is The Rachel + Finn + Kurt + Blaine + Quinn + Mercedes + Sam + Brittany + Santana Show. Where is Tina and Mike? Oh, they're just invisible people.

If you don't like the show, don't bother answering.

A. I'm wondering if Lea Michele will be featured as heavily for the next season. Initially Ryan Murphy said that this would be the final season for quite a few of the main characters, then after the audience reaction to that was negative, he suddenly said that he'll be finding a way to keep them on the show?! Lol. My guess is she might come back to help Will out with the new Glee club?

I think Lea herself can do bigger and better things though, and I really hope she gets cast as Elphaba in the screen version of Wicked! She would be great in that!

What is the name of the song in the nike commercial ad with lea michele?
Q. Lea Michele is in a Nike ad that is one minute long. This is the name of the video: Lea Michele on Nike Training Club. This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Hcs44DLS4&feature=player_embedded. Help is appreciated!

A. The song from the Nike Training Club commercial with Lea Michele from Glee is "Lights" by Ellie Goulding.

You can get the song and watch the commercial here:
http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/31508/Nike-Commercial-for-Nike-Training-Club-NTC.aspx
.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment