Friday, December 7, 2012

What's a good gaming computer to record CoD and Minecraft?

Q. Im planning on selling my xbox and mac to get a gaming computer. Ill probably have about 1000 dollars to spend on it. I want to record call of duty and minecraft with fraps (or something else you would recommend) and start up a youtube thing, nothing big, just for fun. I want to switch from console to pc gaming. Any help with this would be unimagionably appreciated :) thanks guys!


How can I access files on my home computer from my work computer without installation?
Q. I have a Windows 7 PC at home and a Mac running Snow Leopard at work. I am not allowed to install anything on my work computer (software, add-ons, etc.), is there a way that I can access my files on my home computer, possibly through a browser or portable software. I would like to be able to access all of my computer files, not just a few items that I have on a flash drive or the cloud, and be able to access these files while on the go, not just at work.


How to save a picture file on a computer and have it read on a camera?
Q. I've learned that some cameras will only read the file that is taken on the camera or other cameras. I've edited a picture on photoshop and saved it as a JPG and wanted to view it on my camera but it won't show up.


How do you script to fill the computer description field in Active Directory?
Q. Any computer that connected to my domain, I don't want to grab who's the last user log onto that machine, but I want to grab the local machine computer description and auto fill that into the computer description field in AD.


How do I password lock or hide my computer history from others without deleting it?
Q. I have Google Chrome and I want to know if there is a way to password lock, or hide my history so no one can delete the content. I don't want anyone besides myself to be able to delete history on my computer... is there a way I can do this?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment