Monday, December 10, 2012

What Adele song is easiest to play on the piano?

Q. So, I've been wanting to learn an Adele song on piano. I've decided to play an easy song by her first. Any suggestions?

A. Hi,
Some one like you can be tried.

What does adele's terrible and grating voice have to do with her weight?
Q. I dont even know what she looks like. I dont like her because her voice is annoying and the lyrics are idiotic.

A. you're idiotic! i'm not a fan of Adele but her voice is amazing, you're just jealous of her talent..
you like Bieber,maybe that's why you're writing this ..-.-

What song do you think Adele will perform at the 2012 Brit awards?
Q. I thought she was going to perform Set Fire to The Rain at the Grammy's but she did Rolling in the Deep instead (which I loved anyway). I don't think she will perform Rolling in the Deep at the Brits as it would be too soon after the Grammys. Last year at the Brits she performed Someone Like You, so I don't think that would be an option this time. Would be very interesting to see. What do you think?

A. Her biggest song in the UK was Some One Like You in the US it was Rolling in the Deep. As she has already done the first at the Brits before and because of her Grammy's performance I think she will do another one.

Commercially speaking Adele would be best off releasing a new single and premiering it at the Brits to help promote her album and get a new song up in the charts: Rumor Has it or Turning Tables being the next two potential singles.

If she wanted to score another number one then an awesome performance of Set Fire to the Rain might do the trick.

What is with the ninja in the adele rolling in the deep music video?
Q. Ok so there is like a cocaine ninja in the rolling in the deep video what is the message of that?

A. I have no idea what she's trying to say in that music video. I get that the smashing glass is the anger and what not, but I'm with you, I have no idea what the ninja is for!

What is a song that has the styles of Adele, Maroon 5, and Amy Winehouse mixed into one?
Q. I am looking for a solo song for my competition dance. I really love these artists and would like to use a song that has a similar sound to these artists but it not popular and mainstream.

A. Use pandora and put those artists in




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment