Monday, December 10, 2012

What is a song that has the styles of Adele, Maroon 5, and Amy Winehouse mixed into one?

Q. I am looking for a solo song for my competition dance. I really love these artists and would like to use a song that has a similar sound to these artists but it not popular and mainstream.

A. Use pandora and put those artists in

I wanna compose a song similar to Hometown Glory by Adele. How do I do that?
Q. I'm a huge Adele fan and I even did a cover of Hometown Glory and it's on Youtube. So I wanna make an instrumental on Mixcraft 5 that uses a piano like HG and a very basic beat, but a song that still is very, very moving.
I also am a songwriter; I've written 95 songs since I was 10 years old.

A. We can't really tell you how to write a moving song. You just have to listen to lots of music and practice a lot. Get feedback from people who know a lot about music.

As for the Mixcraft part, there are Mixcraft video tutorials here:

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/v5/help/video-tutorials.htm

The Mixcraft video mini-tips are here:

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/v5/help/mini-tips.htm

And finally there are some studio tips videos here:

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/v5/help/studio-tips.htm

How many copies of 21 do you think Adele will sell?
Q. Adele has already sold over 13 million copies of her album in less than a year. How many copies would you estimate that she will sell in the long run?

A. Probably over 20 million copies

How would you describe the tone colour and pitch of Adele's voice?
Q. I need a little help identifying and describing the tone colour and pitch of Adele's voice in her song "Set Fire to the Rain". Any help is appreciated.

A. Nasal and pinched

How did adele manage to sell so many albums?
Q. Seeing as though in this day and age artists are having trouble selling albums, how is it that adele was able to sell so many copies of 21?

BQ: Do you think album sales in general will eventually get better or is the music industry doomed?

A. She sold her soul to the devil(illuminati)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment