Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do extra gigs work out for fiverr?

Q. When you're new to fiverr, and someone says theyll buy an extra gig, how do they do that? They order one for one gig, how do they pay for the extra gig? I don't have the options for extras cause I'm new and I think you need to be a certain level to get that.

A. A buyer can simply order another gig, if you're not enabled for Gig Extras. They pay for it the same way they'd pay for any gig purchase.

Before Levels and Gig Extras were invented, some Fiverr sellers would say, "If you want me to do X, you'll have to order this gig four times." Fiverr gets a $1 commission on every gig ordered, even if it's part of the same work. So four gigs means the seller gets $16 (minus PayPal fees) and Fiverr gets $4.

How do people deliver so many likes to a facebook fan page for $5 on fiverr?
Q. How do people deliver so many likes to a facebook fan page for $5 on fiverr? Ive seen a few gigs where they can add 1000 fans to your facebook page, how do they do it? is there some software that automatically does it?

A. I think most of them are using fake fans even though some use real fans. google and look for the software. I'm sure you can find it. good luck

How Long After Listing A Gig On Fiverr Do You Start Getting Orders?
Q. ***On Average***
Hey, no need for the sarcasm smartass. If you could read correctly you would have seen that I said "on average". If you can't provide me with a good answer than do not answers.

A. Check your crystal ball!!!!!!!

How would any one know? What are you offering - it could be a very obscure service that no one wants.

How do you collect the money you earned on fiverr?
Q. When I signed up, they didn't ask me for my paypal account or anything... So how will I be able to get the money I earned?

A. They pay through Paypal.

How much time it takes to recive money on paypal from fiverr?
Q. i have withdrawn 16$ from fiverr to may paypal account yday but its still not showing in my paypal account ??
While its showing withdrawn to paypal account in fiverr

A. Normally you can wait till 3 to 5 working days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment