Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do you post a status update to your fans w/ a fanpage on facebook?

Q. Most fan pages post stauts updates to their fans, and I want to know how this is done. I just created a fanpage.
Yeah, but how do you post the status update?

A. On your regular facebook go on the left hand side of the screen where it says pages and go to the next page and click on your fanpage and that takes you to the fanpage then you just type your status in like you normally would. Hope this helps!

How can I hide my fanpages in Facebook from everyone even from random people?
Q. Please help me out, I need more privacy in my facebook

A. at the top, there is a button labeled "account." click on that and go down to "privacy settings." you should find something that will help you in that section. if not, try "account settings." good luck.

Is it worth getting a fanpage on facebook?
Q. I am a free lance actress/model. I don't know too many in the business, so I've just added people to my personal account. However, this causes a few problems..
Should I create a fanpage? Even if I'll probably have only two likes or something?!
Which is a better choice for this?

Appreciate your opinions and tips! :-)

A. Yes. I think you need it.

Here's a good resource for fanpage:
http://mashable.com/2009/09/22/facebook-pages-guide/

How to change my bands fanpage on facebook?
Q. i just made a band fan page, but i made a mistake in the name and need to go corect it, is there a way to get to where you can change you name? if so how?

A. You can't change he name but snce you just made it you can make a new one with the correct name without losing any fans:)

How can i cancel already sent fanpage requests on facebook?
Q. I tried to click the cancel button but i clicked the sent button instead, is it possible to cancel all the invites? PLEASE HELP:(
Most embaressing thing, ever.

A. If you sent the requests to your friends you cannot take that back.

If you requested to join a page go to "my acct." then edit friends. Click on friends on the left and all of your groups and pending requests will be there. You can delete it from there.

Another way to go there is to go to "profile" then click on "see all" for your friends.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment