Friday, December 7, 2012

should i ask my dad to buy me an ipad?

Q. i dont live with my dad i live with my grandparents i lived maybe the first 3 or 4 years of my life with my mom and dad then ever since ive lived with my grandparents ive never really asked him for anything but my birthday is coming up and i want an ipad should i ask him for one i know he has the money cause he has a good job hes a tool pusher on the oil rigs BUT he just got a new house (he's renting) Ps. hes married now and has two kids with his wife who get every thing they want) anyway he paid 4000 to get into this house so i feel like i might be acting selfish if i ask him for one what do you guys think?


Which should God buy; an Ipad or a Kindle Fire?
Q.


Should I buy an Ipad 3- 32GB or Ipad 4- 16GB?
Q. Is there that much of a difference between the previous Ipad and the current one that I would regret purchasing the previous version? I don't currently own an Ipad.


Buy iPad before or after Christmas?
Q. I wanted to buy a 3rd generation iPad, I'm not sure if I should wait or not. It seems that the prices went down and I don't know if they are going to go down even more or just run out of stock. Is it worth the wait?

Thank you =)


IPad bought on Craigslist?
Q. I bought an iPad2 on Craigslist, is there a way I can delete all their stuff for good? The deal was kinda shady and I don't wanna be accused of stealing this, it has that "find my iPad" app .., help?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment