Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do you find all the random fanpages on Facebook?

Q. I see certain friends joining crazy, random ones all the time, and have no idea how to browse them or how to find them.

A. You can look at the pages of your friends in their info section and pick the ones you like to become a fan of. You can also become a fan of a fan page of funny pages like this one: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funny-Fan-Pages/284711622516 and receive notifications about new funny pages.

How can I remove myself from all my fanpages on Facebook really quickly?
Q. I want to de-fan myself because im am tired of all the stupid updates.. I tried to go to each page and remove myself from the fanpage, but now i am just tired.. is there a faster way to do it? please tell me.

A. go to the page and click leave group.

How can i make a fanpage on facebook?
Q. I wanna make a fanpage for my fav new band on facebook. how can i make it?

A. First in the search box search for pages. Then click on Facebook Pages. After you have done that click on browse more products (It is in the top right corner of the screen). You will then see a page with different products on it. Then click on about (It is again in the top right corner of the screen and it has help beside it) After you have clicked on about you will see a button with a plus(+) sign in front, that says create a facebook page. Click on it. Then just follow the simple instructions and you are done.

How can i make a fanpage on facebook?
Q. I want to make a fanpage on facebook but don't know how to how do i? Ty very much and i am still new to facebook
Thnks jay but where is home? as in log out or the page that i like?

A. You go to "Home", on the left side column where it says "Pages" click "More".
The page should load and you click on the top right "Create a page".


Edit:
Home as in the home page of facebook, where you can see the dashboard.

How do you post a status update to your fans w/ a fanpage on facebook?
Q. Most fan pages post stauts updates to their fans, and I want to know how this is done. I just created a fanpage.
Yeah, but how do you post the status update?

A. On your regular facebook go on the left hand side of the screen where it says pages and go to the next page and click on your fanpage and that takes you to the fanpage then you just type your status in like you normally would. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment