Tuesday, January 8, 2013

If you saw Justin Bieber smoking crack, would you notify the proper authorities?

Q. What if it was someone else's crack that he was using? What if you saw his crack lying in the middle of the road. Would you do anything with his crack if you saw it there?

A. Is it weird that I'm thinking plumbers crack instead of drugs?

Is it true Justin Bieber was caught smoking with Miley Cyrus?
Q. My little cousin friend told me and I want proof. Yes? True? Please say no.

A. No, it's not true. It's just a rumor.

is it true that justin bieber got caught smoking marijuana?
Q. my friend saw on a website that it said that. and i dont think it is true because justin bieber would never do anything bad like that.

A. Justin Bieber embarrassing moment in front of his fans
http://www.fglol.com/bieber?id=cf6clgifroe3m7shepbz0syuykfarp
LMAO

did justin bieber really get caught smoking weed?
Q. or is it just one of those stupid Hollywood rumors to spread publicity? It's all over facebook, so maybe it is true?

A. i dont like Justin Bieber, but im sure he would not waste his career on smoking weed.

What do you think about justin bieber smoking weed?
Q.

A. Well I think about all the guys that smoke weed at my school, and there are a lot of them. Justin is just being a teenager. He's old enough to make his own decisions so he should do what he wants. Yes, it's pretty sad but that's his choice. I don't really understand what people are cutting themselves for though..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment