Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can you use Google Adsense on your Wordpress page?

Q. I'm looking at signing up to it so I can earn a dollar or two on my blog. But in the sign up page it says that I must own my page. Can I use my wordpress account as my primary URL?

A. If it's a free blog hosted at Wordpress.com, then no, you can't.

If it's a blog hosted elsewhere using the free software from Wordpress,org, then yes you can.

How do I put my Google Adsense code onto my Wordpress page? ?
Q. Where abouts can I put it? I can't find how to edit the index pages or about.. How can I find these so I can add the code?

A. download plugins wp addsense manager
active it

What makes a sucessful website with adsense?
Q. what makes you bring in the dough. New users, returning users, anyone with any knowledge please feel free to answer. your help is greatly appreciated

A. Your earnings depend on several factors:

1. Keywords shown on your site = some keywords are simply more expensive than others. Note, though, that advertisers can bid separately on the search and content network and they most often bid lower on content network. A keyword that goes for $5 per click on Google search may be paying only $1 on your site.

2. Level of advertiser bidding on your site - e.g. keywords "diamond" is worth more than "squirrel games" because more advertisers are willing to spend money on those interested in diamonds. Some topics are simply better than others.

3. Responsiveness of your audience to ads. Some sites are THE destinations by itself -- e.g. a news site, a gaming site, a forum. If your site does not attract visitors who are looking for something else (especially ways to spend money), then you won't do good with Adsense. That's why review sites are doing well with Adsense because people who go there are looking for SOMETHING ELSE.

3. Your traffic levels - the more traffic you have (and all things above are working for you), the better. In our case, we noticed that the source of traffic is also critical (traffic from Google is better than traffic from Yahoo as we have seen when we lost Google traffic due to update Jagger).

4. Your CTR rate - the higher the better and this depends on the your ad placement, your ad colors, and responsiveness of audience

5. Smartpricing - the big unknown in Adsense

One website with the 10,000 uniques a day can earn $50 while another may earn $500. Your mileage varies.

I suggest you read the following articles to help get more ideas of how to earn more from Adsense.

Google Adsense: How Small Business Entrepreneurs can Earn from Online Advertising http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol123/adsense.htm
Earning Revenues from Contextual Advertising http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol139/contextual.htm
8 Tips for Maximizing Contextual Advertising Revenues http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol146/contextual.htm
Contextual Advertising: Why Are You Earning Only Pennies? http://www.powerhomebiz.com/022006/adsense.htm

Anyone know if there is such a thing as an adsense consultant?
Q. 2-part question:

Is there such a thing as an adsense consultant?

Would Google get upset with me for hiring an expert to look at how a website is configured and make recommendations based on current income and click thru rates?

Thanks

A. There is no official google program for adsense consultants like their is for adwords marketing consultants.

However, anyone can claim to provide such services. I don't know of any qualified people do this, but could certainly see a need. there are plenty of high-volume sites that optimizing could generate a large sum.

Doubt they would have a problem. You can hire anyone you want to work on your website.

Email me, I have a bit of experience

How do I know if my Google Adsense account is active?
Q. I am on hubpages.com. I copied the code and it said active. My earnings are still $0.00. Is it active and why have I not made any money?

A. You Should have Traffic ........Here You will Find A Lot Of Answers (important should visit) >> https://www.google.com/adsense/support/?fulldump=1 Wich i helped you ,Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment