Monday, January 28, 2013

Do you like Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber as a couple?

Q.

A. No, I think Justin bieber would do better with a guy.

Justin bieber and selena gomez broked up! whhyyy?
Q. I am a fan of Jelena

A. GUESS WHAT! IM A FAN OF JELENA TOO!!! <3333 :))) so according to ur question , they broke up is because Justin Bieber cheated on her with Barbara Palvin and they got back together , and in mexico they had a huge fight . Selena refuse to get back with Justin bieber , she says shes over him but it was a lie, shes not SO over him . x JELENA <333 HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER SOME DAY!! CYA

Is selena Gomez and justin still going out?
Q. i just wondering coz i havent herd

A. Yep..they are still together...

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber...?
Q. Selena Gomez= Good. Justin Bieber= Good. Selena + Justin= Bad.
I'm trying to be happy for them and I'm a great supporter of them both, (especially Selena) but they seem have changed since they have got together. What do you think?

A. I am a Gomez and a Bieber fan. I love them both so much. And at first, I thought they were so cute together. But, isn't it a little suspicious how she dates everyone in the spot light ? She dated Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, and now Bieber. Is it possible she's doing it for fame ??? I'd like to believe not, but many others are thinking this too.. i love Selena's music, and went to her concerts . And I am not hating on her at all, I am just curious , you know? And I love Justin, he's sexy and amazing, but I think they should be friends for now.

Have a good day. Ciao!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment