Thursday, January 10, 2013

How does carls jr compare in fatness compared to burger king and mcdonalds?

Q. Just tried carls jr for my first time, good stuff!

A. /Go look at their nutritional menus at their websites.

When will Burger King start delivering in other states?
Q. Just wondering. I love BK's food and I'm really interested in trying their delivery service. However, it's still only in Maryland and Virginia. Can someone who works at a Burger King in a different state give a good timeframe (like a date) for when other locations will start delivering?

A. ooh that would be pretty cool. :)
I hope it happens.

How many calories are in a double cheese burger from Burger King?
Q. And then how many calories are in a large order of fries?
So the answer is 540? Like, just say almost 600? Or is 540 wrong? For all of it.

A. 540! and 31 grams of fat! Good lord!
check this out
http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/foods-from-burger-king/6758/2

How do you accept the terms of use on the burger king twilight website?
Q. I have tried to create an account to enter my game pieces, but i cant find out where to accept the terms of use, its just not there. If someone could please help me and tell me where its located that would be great!

Thanks!

A. Eat the burger.

Where is burger king getting all these stupid ideas for commercials?
Q. I think the new spongebob one is retarded, i mean to kids 10 and below it might be funny. But above, its plain right retarded.

A. they're on drugs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment