Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is Selena Gomez or any other girl pregnant by Justin Bieber?

Q. Okay so I was at youth group and all my friends where saying that they saw on the news that Justin got some chick pregnant. Is this true?
To be honest I don't care because I'm not a Bieber fan but my friend is and she wants to know for sure so does anyone know the whole story and would you please share? Thanks.
BTW: No need for "Bieber is a girl" jokes cause they wont help my question.

A. No.

what do you think Selena Gomez gave Justin Bieber for his 18th birthday present?
Q. I think something very naughty.

A. Same as for Christmas, but he noticed it's 4 sizes larger.

what style of dance does selena gomez do in the beginning of her film?
Q. its the dance she does to her song, 'tell me something i don't know' in the film, 'another cinderella story'. I am just looking for the style, because that is what i want to learn.

A. It is POP Stlye

Where can I find the shoes Selena Gomez wore on Wizards of Waverly Place?
Q. There the boots Alex wears to the museum in the episode " Art Museum Piece!"

A. http://dresslikeselena.net/index.php?start_from=0&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

Is Selena Gomez the greatest musician of our time?
Q. Or just the hottest? She's legal, right? I don't want to go back to jail...

A. no offense - she is sooo not the greatest musician of our time nor the hottest!

BRING ON THE THUMBS DOWN PEOPLE!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment