Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can i get banned from adsense for not earning enough?

Q. I think I enabled ads on YouTube a little early and I'm not earning a lot. And I have the feeling that's what happened to my old account. If so is there a way that i can disable adsense temporarily and use it later?

A. No they wont ban you for not earning enough but, if I'm reading what you put correctly, they will ban you for opening another AdSense account. You aren't allowed to open a second account when they've disabled your "old account".

How can I make more money with Google Adsense and how can I build a website from scratch?
Q.

A. What you need is a mentor that earn big money using Google AdSense. Like me, I'm learning from a mentor too before I start earning money through adsense.

Now, I got a blog just to help newbies like you.

What other sites can I use for google adsense, I already have hubpages?
Q. Any other sites I can use to write blogs and make money?

A. blogspot will let you do it you could host your own. there are quite a few of pay for post blog startups check techcrunch (tech industry VC blog) for details

If I close my Google AdSense account will I get my money?
Q. If I close my Google AdSense account (and have under $100.00 in my account), will I get all my money I have made already?

A. Yes, if you have more than $10 in your account and it's not being closed due to click fraud. Here's the answer directly from the AdSense Terms and Conditions: "In the event the Agreement is terminated, Google shall pay Your earned balance to You within approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the calendar month in which the Agreement is terminated by You (following Google's receipt of Your written request, including by email, to terminate the Agreement) or by Google. In no event, however, shall Google make payments for any earned balance less than $10." See https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US section 11.

Is there any one who is working with Google AdSense?
Q. Is there any one who is working with Google AdSense?

Or who has their own websites that are in perfect condition, then please let me know. The status and their working levels?

A. I own a nice website about getting traffic for your website. you probably know that to do well with adsense you need traffic check out my site at websitetraffic2.tk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment