Thursday, January 10, 2013

I see Megan Fox goes out without makeup and looks good, so maybe the trend away from mascara is catching on?

Q. And women don't make themselves look like sex objects when they behave naturally.

A. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you think that mascara is a big problem, you've got issues.

How many moviegoers think Megan Fox is a good actress?
Q. I think she has hidden potential, but as of now she doesn't seem all that talented -- at least from what I've seen (Transformers, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, and that episode of Two and a Half Men where she plays Berta's granddaughter Prudence). I'd think she would want put forth more effort to avoid being accused for getting her roles based on her looks alone. With acting, looks can only take you so far in my book.

A. I think the potential is very well hidden.Can't see it.

Why do people say Megan Fox is the most beautiful girl in the world?
Q. If people say that, that must mean there is no beautiful girl in the world because she got plastic Surgery! LOL!

I don't think she is the most beautiful girl in the world. There are girls that have natural beauty.

A. I agree with you completely, she is certainly attractive but I don't think the word beautiful could be used on someone who's been so done up. We'd all be beautiful too if we had the surgeries she did. Like you said, there are far more beautiful women who are naturally that way.

What Do You Think About Megan Fox Dropping out of Transformers III?
Q. My only real objection is that I prefer consistency in series. I hate when they re-cast people and don't keep things the same.

A. Dumb choice by her, what else she is going to get that will do as well theatrically? She can't act. She "left" (which I don't think has been confirmed by anyone but her yet) because she knew she was getting canned anyway. There have been rumours going around for months that the crew doesn't want to work with her again and she was getting the ax. The only reason she stepped forward and said she left was because a magazine reported that the director had already made the decision that she would not be offered a role. I think she was just trying to save her ass and not look like she wasn't wanted. They are not recasting her they will have an entirely different character instead, hopefully someone with some acting ability. I hope that Fox now understand you can't be completely reliant on looks, it might be helpful to learn to act or at the very let not be a complete a total b*tch to everyone you work with.

Who made the white dress Megan fox is wearing?
Q. Megan fox has a picture where she is sitting on a chair behind a bookcase and she is wearing a white dress. It's so cute. Who is it made by?

A. A fashion designer made it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment