Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is eva longoria's hair color in her latest Loreal ad? What's the best hair color for tanned skin?

Q. I know it's nor from a box. If there is a professional out there who can tell me the color.

A. I know what your talking about! The reddish light brown color. Honestly, I doubt it's a color from a box.

Why should I care what Eva Longoria has to say about politics?
Q. Apparently Eva Longoria is speaking at the DNC?
Oddly enough, I sorta cared about Clint Eastwood's view. He's been making movies that have something to say about the human condition for several decades now. Eva is on a show about stay at home wives who screw around on their husbands. Other than that I don't know any of her other accomplishments.

A. Because stupid liberals think that a sexy looking woman must know what is best for us. Sorry but she is nice to look at but has a marshmallow for a brain.

What is that people love about Eva Longoria? Am I only one who thinks she is not all that?
Q. I personally do not see her curvy attractive figure or her beautiful face.

She's pretty or okay but she is definitely not as stunning or hot as some people make her out to be.

A. Her last name reminds me of an std.

She is pretty, and seemingly kind, but really, don't believe the hype about half these people w photoshop.

How long should I wait before asking Eva Longoria out on a date?
Q. I'm not french like Tony Parker, so I have that going on for me. How long should I give her?

A. wait until they get divorced.

How does Eva Longoria get her hair that way?
Q. Its beautiful! Particularly If you've seen the episode of George Lopez shes a guest (angie prepares her wedding) her hair looks beautiful throughout the whole episode.

A. Movie stars have professional hairdressers doing their hair all the time, that's why its always so perfect. I'm sure she doesn't get out of bed looking that way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment