Sunday, January 13, 2013

why are there never any "plus" size women in Miss World competitions?

Q. after all the organisers of the event argue that it's about more than just looks. suspicious.

A. i agree with the comment that refers to the analogy with the sports... i mean why would we get mad that WNBA doesn't get as many ratings as the NBA ... people just aren't really interested. not to say that there aren't beautiful plus size women, or that WNBA players can't whoop a NBA players ass... its just that people aren't really interested in it. it starts with our upbringing, and then is enforced by things we see on tv, therefore, for Americans at least, its in our blood.

What particular voices are missing from the ANZAC Legend of World War I?
Q. I'm doing an essay for a competition Australia-wide, and I'm having trouble finding missing voices from the ANZAC Legend established during the first World War, whom many would know the hotspot was Gallipoli. Could anyone bring me suggestions as to whose voices are missing? Thanks in advance :D

A. I would say doctors, nurses, field medics.

what is missing to enjoy a peaceful world?
Q. Here, in the arabic world we're suffering from lack of courage which means we're always affraid of the American reactions, and it is well-known if the Arabian presidents come together and unify their inits they would destroy all the American systems but unfortunately it's still too far to happen!!!

A. Points.

What are you gonna miss the most about the world!!?
Q. What are you gonna miss the most about the world when it ends or if it even ends. Are you worried or happy or don't care if it ends.

A. I honestly don't care if it ends. My life has been a living hell since I was born. Music is what I'm gonna miss the most. I lv music! Music is life. Life is music <3

What's the one thing you miss more than anything in the world?
Q. Something that touches your heart.

A. My grandfather and grandmother




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment