Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What time does Taylor swift start playing at her concert?

Q. Has anyone been to Taylor swift's 2011 tour? If the concert starting time is 7 pm when will she come on stage? Have a conflict that night I'm trying to work out.

A. the beginning acts were boring and too long, not to sound mean )-:
had to wait hours for taylor! ahaha but in the end it was DEFINITLY worth it. prepare to have the time of ur life! ahaha but it said the concert started at 7PM and we asked one of the guys working at the stadium what time she comes on and he said 9PM, so its probably 2 hours after the listed time.

What hotel does Taylor Swift stay in when she is preforming in Philadelphia?
Q. NO I am not going to stalk her, my Family and I are planning a trip to Philadelphia and my daughter adores her. I thought it would be nice to stay in a hotel her idol once stayed in.

A. Judging by her attire & singing, she'll probably be staying at Motel 6.

That way, she'll be closer to K-mart! It is evident, she LUVS the blue-light specials!

What is the easiest taylor swift song to learn on guitar?
Q. I love taylor swift so much and she's really inspired me to play the guitar. I want to know what the simplist song of hers to play is.

A. Easy in a song depends on how good you are at guitar and what kind of music you are best at. If all you've practiced is finger picking and I suggest a song where she strums a lot then I would be wrong.

I don't think any songs are easier or harder to play, but what I suggest is that you pick your favorite song and learn the chords/tabs and then play that song as slowly as you can until you can play it perfect, and then play it just a tiny bit faster and keep doing this until you can play the song full speed. If you mess up frequently slow down again because if you practice messing up it will mess you up in the future.

What is the easiest Taylor Swift song to learn on the guitar?
Q. I just started learning how to play the guitar recently.
I play acoustic, if that makes a difference.

A. In my opinion, it's Stephen from the album Fearless. But that could just be me. Hope I could help! :)

What is the easiest Taylor Swift song to teach yourself in the guitar?
Q. I am a beginner guitar player and I want to teach myself how to play one of Taylor Swifts songs. Does anyone know which one will probably be the easiest?

A. Im a beginner too. The easiest songs to play are
Our song and Should've said no and Fearless (i think they are easy)


If you go on http://ultimate-guitar.com they are pretty good. That is how I learn to play those songs above.
They show you how to play the chords.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment