Sunday, January 13, 2013

How can I stop thinking about how terrific Jennifer Lawrence is?

Q.

A. Just masturbate to her pictures and get it over with.

How do you think Jennifer Lawrence would feel if I bought her a Korn CD?
Q.

A. She'll probably listen to them and get horny and let you make sweet love to her

Do you think Jennifer Lawrence is the best actress her age?
Q. I certainly think so!

A. She is really great, but no not the best

What are some of the movies Jennifer Lawrence is in?
Q. I already have already seen Winter's Bone and The Hunger Games..

A. Well I suggest you look up her filmography on Google/Yahoo. I know you're stalking Jennifer Lawrence!!! because I am, too. hahahaahha She is an amazing actress.. probably up there with Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, and Angelina Jolie.. It's very rare to come across such a talented actor nowaday.. She plays in Beaver, X-men first class, umm there's more.. Though I have not see them.. I've seen Winter's Bone and the Hunger Games three times in the theaters. Perfect expression and emotion each time. Shes extremely pretty with brown hair..

Also I've been stalking Josh Hutcherson. lol I saw Bridge to Terabithia.. It's a really good movie..I was bawling my eyes out in the end.. its such a cute movie.. at first i didnt thikn id like it but boy, was i wrong. Check them out..

Your Opinion on the Actress Jennifer Lawrence?
Q. i'd just like to know people's opinions on the Actress Jennifer Lawrence for some school work , Thank you:D

A. Immensly talented..n cute




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment