Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to do a Taylor Swift hair style with a front fringe and layers?

Q. I have an indie kind of hairstyle. Long and wavy with a front fringe. (My hair is extensions)
But I think Taylor Swift is absolutley gorgeous and want to style my hair like hairs.
So how can I do this with a front fringe and layers? Is there a way I could part my fringe or something?
Hah, thanks.

A. 1. Go to a salon and ask them for that

2. Do it yourself at home, use a medium-sized hair curler, part the fringe (don't remember which side she had it on) and yeah, that must be it? Use hair spray for a longer stay :)

Her curls are beautiful

First option would be easier and less time wasting
2nd is more affordable and practical :P

Hope I helped

How do I buy Taylor Swift tickets during the presale? Should I go to her website or Ticketmaster?
Q. Would I get better seats if I bought the tickets the first day, rather than the third day of the presale or does it not matter? Help me please in any way.

A. ticketmaster!

How can i get the Taylor Swift, perfect spiral curls with my medium length and thin hair?
Q. If any videos on this could be sent that would be great! I'm definitely not good with fixing hair, especially my own. I need lots of details to understand even a little bit. Thanks!

A. look on youtube. theres tons of videos on stuff like this

How do you feel about taylor swift getting dissed at the VMAs by kanye west?
Q. Do you feel thats its wrong for kanye west to diss her because she's a teenage girl or are there other reasons?

A. wow your like 2 months late on this.

No one is talking about this anymore and everyone is over it.

How to do makeup like Taylor Swift in her Love Story music video?
Q. She looks so pretty when she's on the balcony in her white dress. How can you get that soft-ish look with your makeup? How does she get it done?

A. its a music vid and therefore make up artists
but whatever
for her complexion, a light foundation with powder over should give you similar results
for eyes, youtube wasn't too clear but i'd say its a bronzey gold shadow with a deeper brown when nearing the outer corners. pewter eyeliner, if you can't find it then use a shadow to line or use a brown eyeliner. then black mascara.
for cheeks, it was a peach tint, just lightly in circles like any other blush.
can't remember how her lips were done, but a light pink or nude tinted gloss would look nice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment