Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How many people out there starting hating Selena Gomez after she started Justin Bieber?!?

Q. @Amina

I never said I hated her because she was dating someone. I dont even know the girl. I'm not allowed to be curious of other peoples opinions?

A. *How many people out there started hating Selena Gomez after she started dating Justin Bieber?

Anyway, not me. I don't even hate her, first of all, she seems okay, and I refuse to say I hate someone that I don't know. But it's completely idiotic to say that you hate someone for the sole purpose that they're dating someone else.

How to use a capo on acoustic guitar for Selena Gomez ''who says''?
Q. Hello, im a beginner. and the first song i want to fully learn on guitar is Selena Gomez who says. i have the basic strings in tune D G B and E but when i put the capo on it doesn't sound the same. how can i fix this

A. The question is unclear, but I'll try to answer it anyways.

If you are confused about how to use a capo, see this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjwbE7gNrYWH6q8oWc7SxUXty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120108051325AAPT5xj

Your strings should be tuned like this: http://vitalguitar.com/the-very-basics#2

For this song apparently you have to place the capo on the 2nd fret, so do that.

You also need to know how to play chords like D, G, A, etc. (see this tab: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/selena_gomez/who_says_crd.htm)

What do you mean by "It doesn't sound the same?" Do your chords sound different from the song? Make sure your tuning is correct.

Is Selena Gomez or any other girl pregnant by Justin Bieber?
Q. Okay so I was at youth group and all my friends where saying that they saw on the news that Justin got some chick pregnant. Is this true?
To be honest I don't care because I'm not a Bieber fan but my friend is and she wants to know for sure so does anyone know the whole story and would you please share? Thanks.
BTW: No need for "Bieber is a girl" jokes cause they wont help my question.

A. No.

what do you think Selena Gomez gave Justin Bieber for his 18th birthday present?
Q. I think something very naughty.

A. Same as for Christmas, but he noticed it's 4 sizes larger.

what style of dance does selena gomez do in the beginning of her film?
Q. its the dance she does to her song, 'tell me something i don't know' in the film, 'another cinderella story'. I am just looking for the style, because that is what i want to learn.

A. It is POP Stlye




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment