Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Who's the designer of the red dress that Eva Longoria wore in the episode of Desperate Housewives?

Q. I'm talking about the episode from season 5 when she goes back to being pretty and slim after being a mom and all ? PLEASE I need the name of the designer or atleast the name of the episode or number?

A. I'm trying to figure out this exact same question! I know it's season 5, disc 4and the episode is called: Mama spent money when she had none. I SO want that dress, or atleast one similar!

How do you do your makeup like Eva Longoria?
Q. I have been wondering how Eve Longorias makeup is done on Desperate Housewives, not when shes dressed up. Just on a normal day?

A. Get a picture of the makeup that you like on her and go to a MAC cosmetics store in the mall or MAC stand in Macys at the mall and they will do your make up like the picture!!!

Getting your makeup done there is free if you buy something!!!

Eva Longoria in a car and a chubby little girl in a fairy costume walking behind the car?
Q. What show and what episode what this? I want to look it up to see if I can watch it.

Eva Longoria was driving a nice car and there was a cubby little girl in a fairy costume that was walking along side the car. Eva was trying to keep the girl walking after the car but the girl was unhappy and climbed onto a school bus.

A. It was definatley desperate housewives. Maybe episode 2, 3,4 of Season 5 Sorry I can't be more specific.

She had finally come to accept that her daughter Juanita was a overweight and tried to bribe her to excersise, so she told her daughter it was a new game to chase after the car, and if she won, she'd get a new doll.

What is eva longoria's hair color in her latest Loreal ad? What's the best hair color for tanned skin?
Q. I know it's nor from a box. If there is a professional out there who can tell me the color.

A. I know what your talking about! The reddish light brown color. Honestly, I doubt it's a color from a box.

Why should I care what Eva Longoria has to say about politics?
Q. Apparently Eva Longoria is speaking at the DNC?
Oddly enough, I sorta cared about Clint Eastwood's view. He's been making movies that have something to say about the human condition for several decades now. Eva is on a show about stay at home wives who screw around on their husbands. Other than that I don't know any of her other accomplishments.

A. Because stupid liberals think that a sexy looking woman must know what is best for us. Sorry but she is nice to look at but has a marshmallow for a brain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment