Sunday, January 13, 2013

Is the footage of Steve Irwin being shown on LARRY KING LIVE?

Q. I'm in Australia & have been told you will be seeing the footage tonight.. I don't know if this is true, because the footage is here in Australia in the hands of the police & coroner..I don't believe it should be shown either?
Is it the real footage that was taped? or is it just footage of the area he was in...

A. I haven't heard that... just as you said that it's in police custody. And I heard that from an interview this morning on CNN of one of his friends. That probably won't be available for public viewing until the investigation is over unless copies were made before it was handed over to the police....

On Larry King Live last night, they were to air what I believe was Steve's last interview with Larry but I didn't see it myself.

Very sorry for your loss... he's already missed by so many...


Angela
http://www.soulselfhelp.com/newsletter.html

Are there modern versions of games like Kings Quest and Leisure Suit Larry?
Q.

A. Yeah they have Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. For PC PS2 and X-Box it was released October 13, 2004 But that's the newest one

Larry King Live ~ Do you think Isiah Washington should have been fired?
Q. After watching Larry King Live, what do you think? I always read a different story than what was reported too. Talk about it. Are we automatically guilty just because we are black?

A. We live in a color conscious society. Most people view things from a black, white or other perspective. We also live in a white dominated society. I don't think Isaiah got a fair deal. I know I have had and seen many situations when it comes down to black and white. The black person will always get let go. If anything, I think all three of them should have been fired or given a warning. Some things will never change. Whites are the majority. I am glad Isaiah came out and finally told his side of the story. I have always admired his work and thought he was attractive. I never watched Grey's and I will not now. I never liked the fact that Isaiah had to be with a Asian woman on the show. Why couldn't he be with a sista? I notice in a lot of movies or shows lately. They always replace a sista with a Latina, white or another minority race. He did everything the white executives asked him to do and they still fired his as*. That's wrong. Yes, I believe we are automatically guilty just because we are black. Why do the Asians follow blacks around in their stores and not other races? We are the ones that buy black hair products and support their stores. How come they (Asian or other minorities groups) can come over here and get bank loans and blacks can't? Most of us have been here all of our lives. Racism. When they are watching us, the other races are stealing from them. Yes. It's all about race. If Isaiah was white or light skin maybe he wouldn't have been fired. It's so sad to say. It's 2007 and we still haven't learned anything. We are still having race relation problems. Blacks and whites view things differently and we always will. Every white person I know was feeling so sorry for Don Indus but no one wants to forgive Isaiah. Double standards between black and white. I bet he wasn't getting as much money as Patrick either. I know how white folks can be. They will lie on you in a minute. They can look at you straight in the eye knowing they are being dirty with you. They don't have any shame about it either. I wish Isaiah well and I will support his future work.

FYI, Sandra Oh the Asian woman on the show only dates white guys. I think she was married to a white man too. She's not attractive to black men.

Who would win in a fight? Kim Kardasian or Larry King?
Q.

A. Kim Kardasian would win ......................................................................

Anyone know where to find a video clip in it's entirety of Larry King interviewing Steve Bridges on 10/31/06?
Q. The only part of that show I'm looking for is his impersonation of President Bush.

A. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuqOBw3FF3VwBA1JXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE3N2EwdDA1BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANPT1A1XzEyMQ--/SIG=13n97ekcr/EXP=1165169921/**http%3a//www.spikedhumor.com/articles/64622/Larry_King_Incredible_Bush_and_Arnold_Impersonations.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment