Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why do Muslims wait on Jesus to return to make Islam a successful Church when the Quran claims Perfection?

Q. And what does Jesus really have to do with Islam when Allah has, quite apparently, left Jesus completely out of the Quran?

Do Hadith make up for the loss of Jesus in the Quran since Muslims claim Hadith explain Quran?

Honestly, Isa cannot be translated to say Jesus so why are Muslim children made to believe that it does?

A. because they say Jesus is still a big prophet in the Muslim religion

What is the best way for a Aussie female converting to Islam to dress without wearing the hijab?
Q. I am converting to Islam of my own choosing, and out of respect for my partner who doesn't encourage me to go as far as wearing the Hijab, I was wondering since Australia is so hot and I am used to wearing somewhat less I guess. Even though I have always been a reasonably modest dresser, I was wondering what would be the best dress advice. Like should I wear lots of leggings, thin long sleeved shirts under my dresses?

A. I've seen women wear long maxi dresses with a long white tops, that doesn't seem to bad and looks good. You could were lots of flowy and lose clothing which keep you cool and covered up.

How does islam know that dead muslim men will be given virgins in heaven?
Q. The man who wrote this crap in the Quran must have decided to do so just to make a joke out of it right?

A. Islam had to attract followers,what better way to entice them with temptations in this world and here after.

How does a marriage seperation work in islam?
Q. Can a couple be seperated for more then 3 months in islam with out it being considered a divorce?

A. this depends on the meaning of "separated"
divorce occurs when the man explicitly states that he want to divorce his wife, if separation occur without this statement it will not treated as divorce

How to convert christeanity by not being a follower of islam?
Q. Something like the sahada. But for christeans, what should I say so I be christean?
Eric, thank you

do you have an email where I can email you?
Eric, thank you

do you have an email where I can email you?

A. I realize I am a sinner and accept the atonement of Jesus Christ to cover my sin.
Simple. The rest is growing in a relationship with God and continuin in his word and prayer and meditation.. coming to know God.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment