Saturday, January 12, 2013

What are some cute hair styles for back to school? 2012-2013?

Q. I wanna start practicing the hair styles a little before school so I can go really quick in the morning. Feel free to put pics of the hair style you were talking about.. That would help a lot!! :)

A. Here's a few ideas:

1.) straighten

2.) bun (An easy way to do this is to put your hair in a ponytail then kind of hold your hair at the base of the ponytail [where the hair-tie is tied] and twist it all the way around the hair-tie in a circle. Next, wrap another hair-tie around this [the second time you tie your hair works best with a scrunchy or stretchier hair-tie] Finally secure any loose hanging hairs with bobby pins. It also helps to add bobby pins towards the top of the bun to help defy gravity and hold it up so your bun doesn't get droopy) this bun is very cute if you add a flower hair clip next to it

3.) curl (or scrunch with moose)

4.) side braid (you could do a side french braid which is always adorable but if you dont know how to do this then just pull your hair to the side and braid it normally.)

5.) Crimped with random braids (crimp all of your hair and pick out very small sections all over your head to braid tightly and then crimp the ends of the braids [do not secure with elastics] If you don;t have a crimper you can braid your hair tightly in small sections. Do this while your hair is wet like after you get out of the shower before you go to bed [the more braids you put in over night, the better your results will be in the morning. So don't be afraid to walk around your house looking like Medusa with braids sticking out every which way] In the morning undo the braids and do not brush your hair. If your hair is a frizzy mess, calm it with some anti frizz spray or cream. Your hair should be very voluminousness. Next, make a few (7 to 10) small braids all over your head. These should be no wider than your pinky finger, they are just accents. Then press the ends of your braids with a hot flat iron (straightener) and apply hairspray just to the ends. )

New hair styles for 2013?
Q. I need a new hair style for this year. Please give me ideas will take anything

A. If you prefer a short bob, try one with a braid on one or both sides of your head. To flaunt this style, make a ½-inch section above the ear and French braid, covering the end under rear of hair.
One of the unique and beautiful hair styles is layered razor cut. Various layers make this style a very versatile hairstyle, which necessitates very little time to be done.
The pixie style is a little lengthier than the boy cut, and gives itself to being a little more versatile when it comes to styling. As boy cut, it actually makes facial features stand out attractively!
And if you want to flaunt a different hair style with longer hair then you can go for
Wavy hairstyle and curling wands can easily help in acquiring the look perfectly. Or you can best try for ombre look. Hope this helps you.

http://www.whittallandshon.com/store

Should I get short(er) hair for 2013? Is it in style?
Q. I've been growing out my hair a little more and since then I've learn how to handle my frizzy hair so I actually have quite pretty curls now.
I was wondering if I should get my hair cut shorter, or if I should let it go.
I wanted a new look because I want to look prettier.

Here's a pic of me: http://s786.beta.photobucket.com/user/Luminiya/media/asdfghjkl/face_zps10a75f02.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

It goes probably an inch or so over my shoulders. I also have a round face.

A. yes and no




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment