Thursday, January 10, 2013

What Do You Think About Megan Fox Dropping out of Transformers III?

Q. My only real objection is that I prefer consistency in series. I hate when they re-cast people and don't keep things the same.

A. Dumb choice by her, what else she is going to get that will do as well theatrically? She can't act. She "left" (which I don't think has been confirmed by anyone but her yet) because she knew she was getting canned anyway. There have been rumours going around for months that the crew doesn't want to work with her again and she was getting the ax. The only reason she stepped forward and said she left was because a magazine reported that the director had already made the decision that she would not be offered a role. I think she was just trying to save her ass and not look like she wasn't wanted. They are not recasting her they will have an entirely different character instead, hopefully someone with some acting ability. I hope that Fox now understand you can't be completely reliant on looks, it might be helpful to learn to act or at the very let not be a complete a total b*tch to everyone you work with.

Who made the white dress Megan fox is wearing?
Q. Megan fox has a picture where she is sitting on a chair behind a bookcase and she is wearing a white dress. It's so cute. Who is it made by?

A. A fashion designer made it.

How many jealous girls will say "Megan Fox is fake" when I ask a question about how hot she is tomorrow?
Q. Or something along the lines of "Megan Fox is ugly".

A. I would expect to get things like she's fake, ugly, looks like a man, stupid, something about her thumb and "I'm not jealous! She's just ugly" Oh and probably a guy who will say "I'm a dude and I don't think she's hot, man" and then go on to explain how he's straight and has seen better. There are a few celebrities I think are hot, Megan Fox being one of em.

What foundation color do u think megan fox wears?
Q. No lol Im not trying to make myself look like her... my skin tone is close to hers and wanted to know what color she wears but everyone matches me with the wrong color.
No lol Im not trying to make myself look like her... my skin tone is close to hers and wanted to know what color she wears but everyone matches me with the wrong color.

A. dunno sorry

Megan Fox is the most talented actress to ever grace Hollywood?
Q. Not only is she the most stunningly gorgeous woman to ever grace the Earth, her performances are unmatchable. It astonishes me how she hasn't received Oscar nominations, let alone awards, for her movies. She is a breath of fresh air in such a terrible industry. How can so many people undermine her sheer talent and beauty? I believe she is God's gift to Earth.
I am 100% serious. She is VERY talented. You guys need to check yourselves out. Or you just all have horrible taste.

A. This is a joke right......HAHA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment