Sunday, January 13, 2013

What are some of the movies Jennifer Lawrence is in?

Q. I already have already seen Winter's Bone and The Hunger Games..

A. Well I suggest you look up her filmography on Google/Yahoo. I know you're stalking Jennifer Lawrence!!! because I am, too. hahahaahha She is an amazing actress.. probably up there with Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, and Angelina Jolie.. It's very rare to come across such a talented actor nowaday.. She plays in Beaver, X-men first class, umm there's more.. Though I have not see them.. I've seen Winter's Bone and the Hunger Games three times in the theaters. Perfect expression and emotion each time. Shes extremely pretty with brown hair..

Also I've been stalking Josh Hutcherson. lol I saw Bridge to Terabithia.. It's a really good movie..I was bawling my eyes out in the end.. its such a cute movie.. at first i didnt thikn id like it but boy, was i wrong. Check them out..

Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, or Jennifer Lawrence?
Q. These are my three favourite and most beautiful actresses. Which of these is your favourite, or most pretty?

A. theyre all beautiful. I think the best looking is Scarlett, because of her amazing body, second place is Lawrence and third is Emma stone

Your Opinion on the Actress Jennifer Lawrence?
Q. i'd just like to know people's opinions on the Actress Jennifer Lawrence for some school work , Thank you:D

A. Immensly talented..n cute

why did Jennifer Lawrence dye her hair brown?
Q. in the hunger games

A. Katniss is an olive-skinned, darked haired girl according to the books. To have her blonde would betray the character.

Jennifer Lawrence fanmail?
Q. I sent her fan mail from Australia with two IRC (International Reply Coupons) with an envelope inside with my address on it, and a photo for her to sign, will I receive an autograph back?

A. You should! Her official website says that she wants to reply to everyone as long as they send a self addressed, stamped envelope and a photo, all of which you did!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment