Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do you know this music video in an Asin language with a woman singing?

Q. At the begining, the woman is teaching and the chidren are young. Theyplay on the playground tat is mundane, with the smaller boy being pounded to the ground. in the middle, he throws something at the woman's husbande, a taser maybe. Near the end, he is almost run over from a train nd a flash concludes the video. Thanks for suggestion!

A. vc gosta do JUSTIN BIEBER, pq o video dele BABY é tão negativizado?
vejam
http://www.azeitoma.com/2011/10/olhem-pessoal-vcs-nao-tem-do.html

How do you transform 8cos(x)+3sin(x) into something that looks like Asin(x+B)?
Q. Please help me out..
And the details of the transformation would be welcome!
Thank you

A. sin (x + B) = SinACosB + CosASinB

8cosx + 3sinx = SinxCosB + CosxSinB

equate coefficients of sinx and cosx

8= SinB
3 = CosB

divide to find B 8/3 = tanB find that value

then squaring and adding to find A

A^2 = 8^2 + 3^2
A^2 = 64 +9
A = 73^1/2 then u jus substitute the values in Asin(x + B)

How to create or acquire an ASIN?
Q. I have discovered that my book Sacred Circles is listed and has an ASIN. I do not know how that happened but it does enable me to sell it via the market place. I have another book I would like to sell. Could you please advise me how to get an ASIN for it. Thank you.

A. Amazon Browse Node Search vis AWS is a great feature but it does not work for every category. Amazon AWS offers an ASIN list search. With lite search you can search up to 30 ASINâs at one time.

Amplitude of an equation of the form y=Asin(x)-Bcos(x) +C?
Q. I know the amplitude is usually A or B, but I am not certain what it is when they are combined. I thought it would be the average, however my book did not agree.
Thanks
an equation that oscillates as x->infinite
Thanks, I just did it using the 1st derivative test (constants had values) I'll use your way next time

A. Ignore the C.
Let z = square root of A^2 + B^2
and θ = tan^-1 (B/A)
then A/z = cos θ and B/z = sin θ

Asin(x) - Bcos(x) = z (A/z sin x - B/z cos x)
= z (sinx cosθ - sin θ cos x)
= z sin (x-θ)

So the equation as written simply is a sine curve with a phase shift of θ = tan^-1 (B/A) and amplitude â(A^2 + B^2)

Are there Tamil actresses who are hotter than Asin Thottumkal?
Q. I watch a lot of Tamil movies, and I've never seen an actress as hot as Asin. But are there hotter actresses than her? Has there ever been hotter actresses and will there ever be? Include names and explain with detailed answers please.

Thank You

A. I didn't know of her until you mentioned her name but when I searched her up, she turned out to be this pretty Indian girl. I also think that Simran Kaur Mundi is also very pretty. She won Miss India universe 2008.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment