Sunday, December 9, 2012

What are some profitable keyword niches?

Q. What are some keywords that have low competition and high number of searches?

A. what you need is to use a keyword research tool. Google has one and there is Market Samurai which is what I use. I started with a two week free trial of the software and purchased before a week was up. They have training videos to help with all the modules in it which has helped me tremendously. here is a site to get the 2 week free trial from, just click on the link in the top right corner

http://danet-aps.com/site%20design.html

hope this helps

When writing a Article, Is it better to use keywords from my niche/market or keywords from your website?
Q. I have a website,I m trying to rank high and gain traffic. Google Adword lets u find keywords or phrase from my website.Should I put those keywords and phrase in my article or should I use the keywords from my Target audience that are typing in this keywords on google in to my Article

A. You can use your targeted keywords an article writing it would be better for your web site traffic into on niche web market and you can pick some good keywords from major search engines, which is related to your business.

An article you need to fallow some rules and regulation

* Title should be in 50 â 60 Characters in this title you can use target keywords as well.
* Summary: (2-3 sentences or 200-300 Characters)
* Article Body: 400 - 500 Words, here insert you need to maintain 2-3% keywords density
* Give one or two links the help of keyword.

Good Luck,
Naidu P.

What keyword search count on Google would be considered a good niche to get into? What count is considered low?
Q.

A. google search all kind of kewword . visit link just for idea

Internet Marketing and Keyword research in micro niche?
Q.

A. Micro Niche Finder is a complete all-in-one keyword research and niche research software. It helps webmasters and marketers to find and discover profitable, untapped niches, markets and keywords.

SEO: For a small business, is it better to focus on the most searched for keywords, or niche-words that aren't
Q. searched for as much?

I'm optimizing a site for a software company and having a hard time deciding whether I should go after the tougher keywords that have tons of searches monthy but also tons of competition, or if I should focus on the less searched for, and less competitive keywords.

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

s

A. I am re-vamping and marketing a website for a small industrial fastener company and have run into the same question. After much internal debate, and a ton of research, we have decided to go after the "secondary" niche-words.

My reasoning is this: If you primarily use the most searched for words, you are going to be up against the big guys in your industry. These guys get clicks, traffic and as such, search ratings, in a large part from name/brand recognition, and from the fact that human nature will naturally lead people to the bigger companies. I know we can't compete at that level, and by using those keywords, I would be attempting to de-throne the kings.

Also, if paying for ads on search engines, again, if you use the most popular terms, the big guys will have the ad prices way up and it would cost a small fortune to even get listed at #10 or #11, so why try. Again, go after the niche words.

But my third reason is, research has shown that when using a search engine your searches become much more specific when you are actually getting ready to buy. The research also shows that when researching, only general terms are used. Hence, database management software, might be used for research, and client management database would be used when you know what to buy.

For these 3 reasons, we are going with the niche words.

Good luck with your website and search engine optimization.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment