Friday, December 7, 2012

How do i get my Samsung Galaxy S2 to display messages on the home screen like the iphone does?

Q. I have just been given a Galaxy S2 as my Iphone was getting old (it was a 3gs) and i love it only thing is i dont like the way i recieve messages an other notifications, they just show up as a icon at the top of the screen. Is there a way for messages and all other notifications to show up on the screens home page/lock screen like it does on the iphone? I know that if i slide my finger down from the top it shows me my notifications but id just like to look at my phone and see that they are there.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks


How much does it cost to install a modular home?
Q. My wife and I plan on buying a modular home and putting it on 3 acers of land that we want. The land costs 18,000 and the modular home 70,000. All that set aside, how much is it going to cost to have the home delivered to the land and installed? Including setting a plumbing system up to a private well and getting electricity to the house. Everything. We are going to talk to some experts at the end of next week but figured I'd try and get a head start. Thanks!


How would i market my baking if I'm technically not suppose to sell home baked goods?
Q. In my state, your not legally allowed to sell baked goods out of your home, you have to do it in a commercial kitchen. But I know a few people who do it right from their home.
I don't know too many people, and all of my family have spread the word to their friends.
How could I get the word out that I make baked goods? I had the idea of putting flyers out, but I'm nervous that I might "get in trouble" with the law or something (I don't know, paranoid I guess)
Any tips?


How do you start a shoes off rule in your home?
Q. I have a no shoes rule in my house that has been in place for a little over a year now. One of my close friends who visits weekly has commented on how much cleaner my home is since making the shoes off rule, and thinks she wants to do the same in her home. I have my own experience to help her out, but was wondering how others went from a shoes on type home to a shoes off home? She has kids in their pre to early teens who have always been allowed to wear shoes indoors. Any advice on how to convert to a shoes off house is appreciated.


How can I play my car sirius kit inside my home?
Q. I have the car kit but I no longer have a car. How can I adapt the car plug-in to a home wall adapter port? I bought a car adapter to wall adapter converter on ebay but it did not work. Thanks.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment