Monday, December 10, 2012

who has a better voice lea michele or emmy rossum?

Q. Who has a better voice lea michele or emmy rossum? Also, who do you think is more attractive?

A. Both, Lea Michele

What is the RECENT vocal range of Lea Michele?
Q. I adore her and just want to know what is her vocal range as of now.. And also her voice type.. Thank you!

A. F3-A5.
Mezzo soprano

Is it true that Lea Michele and John Gallagher Jr ( who co starred with her in Spring Awakening) are dating?
Q. Is it true that Lea Michele and John Gallagher Jr ( who co starred with her in Spring Awakening) are dating?
They are also following eachother on twitter and I heard from a bunch of people on youtube that they were dating.

A. Doubt it. It's probably just some rumor you heard from....where exactly?
If your sources seem pretty shady, I wouldn't believe them.

EDIT: Well, they are very good friends, I know that much. Following someone on Twitter doesn't really support that rumor though. And I'd like to know how these wise folks on YouTube know this.
Plus, Lea is living in L.A. I believe right now, and John is in NYC. So it'd be pretty hard to keep up a reltaionship so far away.

Why did Lea Michele and John Lloyd Young break up?
Q. I heard that they had a messy break up, I can't find anything on the internet about why they broke up. So does anyone know or have any ideas?

A. John didn't like her nose.

Is there anywhere that I could find a similar dress to the one Lea Michele wore to the golden globes 2012?
Q. I would love something similar for to wear to prom! If possible in a nude colour thanks :)

A. this is the dress you're looking for:
marchesa spring 2012 RTW embellished gown




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment