Friday, December 7, 2012

How much will I pay in fees when buying a used car?

Q. The car I'm looking at is 4000 from a dealer and I want to know how much i'll be charged additionally in fees, taxes, etc. I'm planning on putting something like 2000 down and ill finance the rest. Any help is much appreciated.


What are you supposed to get when you buy a car off the street?
Q. Besides the car and the title?


I bought a car from a Loan Company, what are my options to get rid of it?
Q. I had my first car accident over the summer with just liability on the car, so long story short I was left without a car about 3 weeks before my first semester of college was going to start. I had to pay the towing expenses, etc so I didn't have enough money to buy a used car outright. So, without thoroughly thinking about it I bought from a company that doesn't require any credit and accepts everyone. I owe about 4 thousand dollars on a car that's worth maybe 2 thousand. I really want to move into my own apartment so I need a way of getting rid of this car, there's no way I can pay over 200 a month on just car payments plus my rent if I found a place. Do I have any options?


Should I sell the car I have payments on and buy an older car outright?
Q. I'm looking to save a few bucks every month and pay down some debt. My current car is worth about 9k and I owe just under 7k. I'm wondering if it's a "best practice" to sell the car and buy an older, used car that would essentially be paid for. I only drive to the bus stop and back most days, since I take the bus to work, so I don't need a new car. This would open up 250 a month to pay off other debts and improve my credit a little.


Driving newly purchased car from a dealer in Missouri, do I need to buy insurance for that car already?
Q. I do have insurance for another car, which will not be traded in. I will purchase an additional car, but I don't know which model it will be yet, so I can't buy insurance in advance. I will be buying the car after work, so the office of my insurance agent will be closed for the day. Can I drive the vehicle legally home that evening? If not, do dealers usually allow the newly purchased car to stay on their lot for a day or two?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment