Monday, December 10, 2012

How do weight loss and breast size interfere?

Q. In other words, if I loose 10 pounds, will my bra size go down? I plan on loosing it fairly quickly, but healthily.

A. I'd say it depends on your starting weight...and genetics of course. And what kinds of exercise you're doing (if any).

It is possible to lose 10 pounds and keep the same size boobs...but your back size could change. But yeah I've lost 10-15 pounds before and wore the same bra size, just the back didn't fit me as well...like in between sizes, that sucks a lot. I actually have boobs so it's not like I went from size A to size A. I think if you work out and you have boobs they will disappear. I'm pretty lazy so whenever I lose weight I just cut back on my calories and such.

What Weight loss company is the most effective for the client?
Q. Is there one program that really works without "fix quick" methods and just helps you eat better and live healthier after you have lost the weight? I want a program that will not require me to take any energy or protein bars, just a vitamin as I already do... Does it exist?
ok, other than weight watchers??

A. You should try LA WeightLoss,or Jenny Craig.LA WeightLoss actually worked for me,for awhile.I stopped eating as healthy and gained the weight back.

How exactly do weight loss challenges work?
Q. I see all of these weight loss challenges scattered throughout the internet, but they usually only have a start and end date with no rules. Are you supposed to come up with an individual plan and then join the challenge for however long it lasts for? What is a challenge?!

A. The first and best of all ways to lose weight is to exercise. Sure, you've probably heard it a million times already, but why then are you still surfing the Net in search for that magic pill? Set yourself a routine to follow and then stick to it, the biggest reason people never get anywhere in life and ultimately never lose weight is that they don't set a specific plan to follow. They just wake up randomly one day and tell themselves that they're going to change their life around by going out and jogging for an hour or two. Next day they do the same thing and start to think that they can really maintain what they're doing for as long as they live. Fast forward to the sixth day and they're in bed telling themselves they'll go out jogging tomorrow. But they never do go out jogging. No matter how determined you are, you will never get anywhere without a clear schedule and plan. (It's just like construction projects, they don't just happen overnight, right?)

How do vibrating weight loss machines work?
Q. Ok I would really like to know how getting shaken makes you loss weight? because it seems like a scam to me.

A. It is a scam. It doesn't make you lose weight.

How do vibrating weight loss machines work?
Q. Ok I would really like to know how getting shaken makes you loss weight? because it seems like a scam to me.

A. This product is amazing! It creates an unbalanced environment for you to stand on and workout. Your core would be activated just by trying to balance yourself on the wonder machine that helps you burn 1000kcal per hour. Perform a bicep curl on the machine and you're working both your biceps and core intensely!

Nah, its doesn't work. You're better off hitting the gym, lifting weights, running on the treadmill or even brisk walking! Get a good training program (weights and cardio) with a healthy and balanced diet plan for yourself and you'd lose weight in the healthiest manner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment