Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do you send product to customer via internet on fiverr exactly?

Q. How does fiverr work when delivering a drawing via internet to a buyer? Do you wait until they pay to send it or before, and how do you make sure that you didn't just give them a free drawing if you send it before they paid?

A. When order is made, you send attachment file under "deliver complete work" area. Order will be marked as complete in 3 days. That's it, simple as that. If you send it as "complete work", that's it.

What kind of paypal account do i need to setup a fiverr clone?
Q. I plan to setup a fiverr clone. I need to know what kind of paypal account I need.

A. What is a fiverr clone? Sounds like a scam to me.

What is the best Fiverr gig to promote my blog post?
Q. I want to promote my new blog article in the home based business niche. I am considering entering it in directories. What is the best gig of that sort, or is there a better method to use my $5? NO black hat SEO for me!

A. Some of the Fiverrr people are members of private blog networks that cost you $69 a month or more to be a member of, some require you provide a pre-spun article. These seemed to me to be some of the less black hat ways of doing SEO, but a few private networks have been de-indexed lately. this has happened before , but they may be newly targeted by the search engines.

I have not seen much results from the free directories, they are in general not as useful as they once were, a simple make money site may have trouble being accepted anyway.

What is a good alternative to Fiverr and what is the best way to make money with these type of websites?
Q. I am just wondering if anyone knows any good ways to make money with Fiverr and also are there any good alternative Fiverr websites to use?

A. It really depends on how creative you can be. Arbitrage is awesome, you just sell other peoples gigs on other sites for a profit you just need to search for some really good offers that are undervalued. I make money that way its easy all I do is receive the money and email the job to someone else :-)

If you search Fiverr you can get heaps of ideas for gigs. I got an email the other day from AnyPricerr they offered me 90% commission instead of the standard 80% as a bonus so you can make more money there. If you want the same deal here is the link http://www.anypricerr.com/about

Hope this helps :-)

How do extra gigs work out for fiverr?
Q. When you're new to fiverr, and someone says theyll buy an extra gig, how do they do that? They order one for one gig, how do they pay for the extra gig? I don't have the options for extras cause I'm new and I think you need to be a certain level to get that.

A. A buyer can simply order another gig, if you're not enabled for Gig Extras. They pay for it the same way they'd pay for any gig purchase.

Before Levels and Gig Extras were invented, some Fiverr sellers would say, "If you want me to do X, you'll have to order this gig four times." Fiverr gets a $1 commission on every gig ordered, even if it's part of the same work. So four gigs means the seller gets $16 (minus PayPal fees) and Fiverr gets $4.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment