Friday, December 7, 2012

How to transfer videos to iphone 4s from computer using the new version of itunes?

Q. Its very hard for me to find out how to transfer some videos on my laptop to my iphone 4s device using the new version of itunes? Can somebody please tell mo how to do it.


How do I password lock or hide my computer history from others without deleting it?
Q. I have Google Chrome and I want to know if there is a way to password lock, or hide my history so no one can delete the content. I don't want anyone besides myself to be able to delete history on my computer... is there a way I can do this?


What is the best software for managing computer restrictions in my office?
Q. What is the best software out there? When i was still in college the computer labs there have an admin that can view each of the computer's monitors from his admin pc. I see also some internet cafes with good restrictions.


Computer repair technicians work in law enforcement, what does that entail?
Q. Wikipedia says that public sector technicians can work in law enforcement communities. So this means you would work close with the police, right? I would love that. What kind of duties would this job entail, and what level of education do you need for it, like associate's degree, bachelor's, what?


What's the best university for Software engineering or computer science in British Columbia Canada?
Q. I'm planning to go to SFU, but is the computer science/software engineer program there good?
UBC is quite far away from where I live, and I'm not sure if I can get in.
Not sure about BCIT though.
And is it easy to find a job after graduating in UBC or SFU with a software engineer/computer science degree?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment