Thursday, January 3, 2013

What is going on with Victoria Secret needing a drivers license to return something with a receipt?

Q. They said it was to keep track of returns from an outside company, and so you will be in their system... Does that mean that VS employees can see everything that you buy and return when you check out? I don't understand why they would ever need all of my information if I have a receipt...

A. The only purpose that they could possible need your DL # for is if you purchased something with cash and now want to return it. Since there is no way to prove you bought the item, the could want your DL# for their records if there is ever a theft reported. Otherwise, if the money is just being refunded into a credit card, they have no need for identification since it is automatically going into the original buyer's account. I strongly suggest you do not provide that Information unless their reason makes total sense to you. If they can't, tell them you want their DL# as well just in case the money is not returned as required! Good luck!

what's the difference between the victoria secret level 4 and level 5 uplifts for bras?
Q. Is there a really huge difference between these numbers, or is the change so minimal that you don't notice it at all?

A. the level 5 is bigger (more lift) but the difference isn't huge if the prices are the same you might as well get the 5 but it's not a big deal really

:)

How to check the value of my Victoria secret rewards card without using it ?
Q. Also if it has $500 on it and I go into the store and only use $50 could I get more things to have $500 worth of stuff?

A. Next time you go there just ask. Or check on their website.

What is the best bra from victoria secret?
Q. I'm going shopping tomorrow, and I always get cheap bras at like pennys and stuff. I'm going to finally get some bras from victoria secret, and what's a good bra, that makes your bust look full? I'm a 32C. What in your opinion is the best pushup bra?

A. First, get measured. Then they will give you a sample of each bra and let you try them on to see if you like them!

What is the revolving balance on a Victoria Secret Angel Card?
Q. What is the revolving balance and when do I have to pay it back?
Do I have to pay for it in full or pay it with minimum payments. Also, if it isn't paid in full,does interest continue to add on?

A. the balance stays from month to month till you pay if off (with interest) and you pay it when you get a bill.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment