Thursday, January 3, 2013

What is the revolving balance on a Victoria Secret Angel Card?

Q. What is the revolving balance and when do I have to pay it back?
Do I have to pay for it in full or pay it with minimum payments. Also, if it isn't paid in full,does interest continue to add on?

A. the balance stays from month to month till you pay if off (with interest) and you pay it when you get a bill.

How can i get my money back for a victoria secret swim suit top i bought 2 months ago?
Q. No i do not have the reciept and i never wore it. I highly doubt the store will take it back but im not really happy with it anymore. I wanna get a different one from there. I paid $50 for it!! And its just the top.
Do u think i could sell it on ebay for the same price?? I dont feel comfortable going any lower than what i paid.

A. They will not take it. you have to sell it. if it is in good condition they will take it on ebay(:

What age did you start shopping at victoria secret?
Q. I want a very sexy push up bra im 16 do you thibk im too young for it?
Im driving myself there and buying it with my own money. I dont think i am too young. I just want your oppinion.

A. you're old enough. If you can drive there yourself, you're definitely old enough.

What happens to the clothes made for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show?
Q. I watch the show every year and swear I want to get my hands on some of the outfits. Do the models who wear it get to keep it? Like I know that every year they come out with a beautiful bra that's sold on their website for a ton of money, but for the other outfits, could I purchase them some how? Or will I have to try to make it myself?

Like the wings also, could you purchase them somewhere perhaps?

A. They don't get to keep stuff, the stylist for the show is in charge of making sure of that. You can buy the wings on eBay and have lingerie custom made for you to copy anything in Singapore / Hong Kong.

How do you return something you bought from Victoria Secret website?
Q. I bought an item from VS online and am wondering how you return it or exchange it? If anyone knows please help! Thanks!

A. go to,www.netaporter.com and u can see return goods on exchange basis,and logg on to it and u can do get detail,s do download.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment