Thursday, February 14, 2013

Is it expected that the guy your dating gives you a valentines gift?

Q. We have been casually seeing eachother for 8 months ( sleeping together). I see him about once a week. I remember he didn't even text me merry xmas. I know we arn't in a 'relationship' but this has been going on for 8 months. I care for him alot. Is it expected that he gives me something?
He is 28, i'm 24.

A. am so sorry if dis will hurt you bt i don't tink he really luvs you, cuz gift are very important in a relationship.he should know wat a lady deserve. as u say u care for him alot y nt sit him down nd talk to him 2 express hw sad u feel, who knows it might be of use.

Is it expected that the guy your dating gives you a valentines gift?
Q. We have been casually seeing eachother for 8 months ( sleeping together). I see him about once a week. I remember he didn't even text me merry xmas. I know we arn't in a 'relationship' but this has been going on for 8 months. We go on dates like movies/shopping. I care for him alot. Is it expected that he gives me something?
He is 28, i'm 24.

A. (From my gf) "Well first I'd as why she's sleeping with someone who only sees her once a week and who wouldn't even wish her a merry Christmas. Also I'd tell her not to expect anything from this bonehead on Valentines day either."

(From me) Dear some men are real meatheads and when you run across them take a pass eh? Now its up to you to decide if he's a real meathead,...my gf and I think he is based on what you've told us.Will he ever change? Most likely,....give him 15 or 20 years tho.

What would be the best Valentines gift to a girl that I just started dating?
Q. I been dating a girl for about two weeks and been on about four dates with her. I really like her but perhaps roses would be too personal at this time. Chocolates in a red heart shaped box symbol love. Other than a movie, what kind of gift is best and what would you think would be appropriate from a guy that you are just dating?

A. Just a card, anything more might be construed as a little pusshy to soon.

What is the best Valentine gift for a ten year old boy?
Q. i want to give him something special. im kinda on a tight budget. something cheap but good.

A. pins! http://www.lollypins.com/

Whats a really good valentines day gift for my boyfriend?
Q. I'm going to his place for valentines day and he's getting me a build a bear and a card and flowers, but i have no idea what to get him!

A. a blowjob




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment