Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where can I watch the Victoria secret fashion show that happened a couple of weeks ago?

Q. The one where Justin bieber and rihanna sang because they have one coming out in a few days but I can't find this one anywhere.

A. broadcastpuma.co is the only REAL place that has a live stream online

What kind of decorations can i make my room victorias secret pink Themed?
Q. I have a Victoria's secret Pink Bedroom and i really want to decorate my room, but i want to make my own decorations. I have no Ideas. Please help Me! I need Ideas!! =]

A. Well, think pink! I think this is a great idea! Pink walls, pink satiny bedspread and lots of pillows. Find pink and white hanging crystals to make a chandelier, get a mirror and paint the frame gold, incorporate pink feather boas onto a lamp shade, etc. just add sparkle , gold, and pink to everything!

What channel and at what time and day is the 2011 Victoria Secrets showing in Australia?
Q. I love watching the Victoria Secret Fashion show every year but the only answer to this question (That I have received) is the CBS Channel on the 29th. I live in Australia and only have Digital tv. No Austar or foxtel or any of them things. I really want to know the digital channel and the time and day that the Australian showing of the Victoria Secret is on. Please and thank you!!

A. try their website to see http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/

how do i become a victoria secret angel?
Q. btw, how much do they need weigh and how tall? and how much do they make?

A. well first u have to become a regular model and then apply for victoria secret model. thats how all of the models started. they didnt directly go to victoria secrets. Try to get a modeling agency and from that you can do alot of work.

You have to be at least 5'8 and weigh 115-120 for 5'8
Best of Luck to you

How do Victoria Secret Bather Sizes work?
Q. I am usually like a 8 in bather tops, and a 10 in bottoms for bathers
But then on Victoria secret website it has all these weird band sizes? I don't know what it is, so if you could please help? xo

A. If you mean it has sizes like for example 36B, 34D, stuff like that, that means they size it in such a way where you'd buy whatever corresponds to your bra size. I bought a bikini from them over the summer that was sized like that. I wear a 36B bra, so I just bought the same size for the bikini top, and it fit great. It was the first time I'd bought one sized like that; usually, ones I've bought in the past are sized like small, medium, or large. And that's still how they size the bottoms, and some of their swimsuits, so just go by the size chart. If it's of any help, I'm 5'7" and usually wear a size 6 or S in Victoria's Secret clothing, but in their panties, swimsuits, and bikinis, I usually need a M. If you're still unsure after looking at the size chart, I'd call the 1-800 number. The customer service reps are pretty knowledgeable about their products and sizing, and how to fit you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment