Thursday, February 14, 2013

Do you think Miranda Kerr is a suitable role model for teenage girls?

Q.

A. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is one of my favorite models

she is one of the victoria's secret angel and I really want to be like her..

it's my dream to be a victoria's secret angel like tyra, heidi,selita etc...


I WANT TO BE IT'S FIRST FACE EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!

If miranda kerr was an animal, what would she be?
Q. I know, really really random question... I thought maybe an otter lol... What animal do you think best describes her though?
Thank you...

A. Giraffe.

The new David Jones Autumn/Winter Commercial with Miranda Kerr and Tattooed Model?
Q. Have you seen the ad?

I'm trying to find out who the guy with the arm tattoo is... he is extremely good looking!

A. I think it is didier cohen.

check out this link:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/02/04/miranda-kerr-david-jones-fashion-ambassador-2/all-comments/

Where can i find the robe Miranda Kerr's wearing with baby Flynn?
Q. In the first photo released of Miranda Kerr on her bed breast feeding baby flynn shes wearing a really nice floral robe, Where can i find it or a really similar one?? your help would be much appreciated :)

A. I can't seem to find a whole lot of info on this but I did find one article that covered this picture and it gave several close alternatives to the beautiful robe she is wearing.

The article: http://www.fabsugar.com/Miranda-Kerrs-Nursing-Photo-Inspires-Boudoir-Makeover-13352108

Similar robe #1 (taken from the article): http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/flowering-vines-robe
Similar robe #2 (taken from the article): http://www.shopstyle.com/action/viewProduct?id=186712908&em_campaign=Direct+-+ShareProduct

Hope this helps and good luck!

Where can I find the robe Miranda Kerr's wearing with baby Flynn?
Q. In the first photo released of Miranda Kerr on her bed breast feeding baby flynn shes wearing a really nice floral robe, Where can i find it or a really similar one?? your help would be much appreciated :)

A. ebay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment