Thursday, February 14, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for valentines day that he would really like?

Q.

A. A hat
A card
Make him cookies
His favorite food

What to get him for Valentines Day?
Q. We've been going out for almost 2 years now and I dont know what to get him for Valentines Day (If it matters im 13). Last year we didnt get anything for each other so now Im kinda in the dark as to what I should get him.
Please keep in mind that I am 13 so no dirty ideas.
Thanks :D

A. Those teddy bears that say I love you are really cute....

I think he might propose for Valentine's. What should I get for him?
Q. We've been together nearly 3 yrs. Are looking for a house together with my kids. He's been dropping lots of hints & I think that he might propose. He's one of those guys that has everything. Any ideas on a gift for him? Any help is appreciated.

A. Get him a giant sized sucker, so he won't have to look in any mirrors.

** Valentine's Day & Anniversary Presents ... for him! **?
Q. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years in early March.

Need to start planning to get him something for Valentines and our Anniversary.

He already has a great brand watch and wallet etc etc...

Any ideas for presents?

Nothing rude or stupid, please :-)

A. Here's something creative that will be appreciated and you will have fun doing:

Make up a crossword puzzle and have all the hints be personal inside moments and jokes that only you two would know about. Put it on a poster board and add some clipart and some pictures to it!

The crossword puzzle could be time consuming and a bit frustrating ... you could do the same idea with a WORDSEARCH or WORDFIND puzzle.

Put your computer skills to work! Use Excel, get clipart from Yahoo Images Search, copy them, and reformat them, use a gluestick to put on posterboard.

Use graph paper, and pictures from magazines if you are not as good on the computer, and it will give it more of a homemade feeling.

iv been with my boyfriend for a couple months now and im not sure wat to get him for valentines day. he has a ?
Q. big suprise planned and i dont know wat it is. any ideas on gifts for him? other than chocolates and a nice card?

A. A teddy with your perfume on it and a nice shirt.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment