Thursday, February 14, 2013

I think he might propose for Valentine's. What should I get for him?

Q. We've been together nearly 3 yrs. Are looking for a house together with my kids. He's been dropping lots of hints & I think that he might propose. He's one of those guys that has everything. Any ideas on a gift for him? Any help is appreciated.

A. Get him a giant sized sucker, so he won't have to look in any mirrors.

** Valentine's Day & Anniversary Presents ... for him! **?
Q. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years in early March.

Need to start planning to get him something for Valentines and our Anniversary.

He already has a great brand watch and wallet etc etc...

Any ideas for presents?

Nothing rude or stupid, please :-)

A. Here's something creative that will be appreciated and you will have fun doing:

Make up a crossword puzzle and have all the hints be personal inside moments and jokes that only you two would know about. Put it on a poster board and add some clipart and some pictures to it!

The crossword puzzle could be time consuming and a bit frustrating ... you could do the same idea with a WORDSEARCH or WORDFIND puzzle.

Put your computer skills to work! Use Excel, get clipart from Yahoo Images Search, copy them, and reformat them, use a gluestick to put on posterboard.

Use graph paper, and pictures from magazines if you are not as good on the computer, and it will give it more of a homemade feeling.

iv been with my boyfriend for a couple months now and im not sure wat to get him for valentines day. he has a ?
Q. big suprise planned and i dont know wat it is. any ideas on gifts for him? other than chocolates and a nice card?

A. A teddy with your perfume on it and a nice shirt.

what do i get him for valentines?
Q. I have a boyfriend. and were 14. I have no idea what to get him for valentines day. I've posted other ons and people said "something sexual". Well like I said were 14 and thats not happening. But can you please help me and be reasonable?

A. *****Hey girl, you can get him a watch. If u want you could probably get something engraved in it. Or go to the trophy place and get him a trophy saying "best boyfriend for valentines day" or get a medal made for him. God bless! ;)****

HELP! I have an 18 Yr old boyfriend and i dont know what to get him for Valentines day!!?
Q. Hello, I don't know what to get my 18 yr old boyfriend, I am 17 and we've been dating a year and about 1 month on the 13th, and I had trouble last year, and same this year, any ideas? I need something he'll love, but not with a lotof money, and yet seem expensive, because i see him only on the weekend, due to living so far away. Can anyone help?

A. You can get your partner a couple ring with both your names engraved on it. Or something like a keychain that you both can have which can let your partner been constantly reminded of you.

the weather is right, have a picnic under the stars and tell her cute stuff all night and be really romantic.

well, get him/her lol a box of chocolate, classic. u could take them to a dinner, maybe a movie,or u could cook at home and snuggle up on the coach wit a good movie. (DON'T FORGET TO SAY,"I â¥U!")

Fill his/ her whole bedroom closet, garage, coat closet, car, drawer, bathroom cabinet, linen closet, etc. with balloons.
Candle light dinner in a nice posh restaurant, dress elegant. Roses, chocolates as a gift too.

dont wanna be rude but how about you cover your bed with rose petals, and wear something smashing. and rent a movie perhaps. And do what pleases your partner.

you could pretend that valentines isnt big deal and you are not going to do anything. And voila surprise

Well, you can give your partner a nice notebook that has pictures of you two and the places that you have been. Put comments next to it like "I was havin the time of my life laughing with you" "I love the way your eyes twinkle when you smile"
how about you write a letter? Write all about how much you love. Or how about give it to him in a bottle, wine bottle will do!, to keep the tradition alive

Or or or
You could go to a church!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment