Thursday, February 14, 2013

Guys would you appreciate this as a Valentines Day gift?

Q. It's a plush gorilla holding a heart. I nicknamed my boyfriend Gilly Gorilla hence the present. But do guys even like plush toys as gifts?

A. I'm not the one to want people to get me gifts, but I'd definitely appreciate anything my girlfriend took the time to get me. Especially if it has meaning.

Would you consider a six pack of Guinness a good valentines gift for my bf?
Q. If not, what other good ideas?

A. Would you consider package of Snickers candy bars a good valentines gift for yourself?

What is a good gift for a first annaversary on Valentines?
Q. This will be our first anniversary so I want it to be special. I don't have a lot of money. Also, keep in mind that I'm 7 months pregnant so there are some things I can't do. Oh and my man is one of those tough yet sensitive guys. Kind of like an eminem...

A. A Card :)
Maybe some chocolates... or a picture of you and him in a love heart shaped frame?

am i supposed to buy my valentine a gift?
Q. my best guy friend asked me to be hus valentine, and he's buying me a gift am i supposed to buy him one?
i dont have any time to.

A. Get him a card and pick him up one of those really big chocolate bars.That will be more than fine. Valentine's Day is a day where sweetheart do give gifts and card to each other.If he gets you a gift and you accept it how will you feel taking it and not even give me a card to mark the holiday ? It will only take you 10 minutes to get him a card.

Whats a good gift for my boyfriend on Valentines Day?
Q. Well me and my boyfriend just recently dated a couple of weeks ago and we truly love each other. Valentines day is just around the corner and hes planning to take me somewhere. I have no idea what to get him for a gift since we are both 16 in high school. We have already kissed and said that we love each other so i want to give him something much more special. Especially when he already took me on a very expensive date, i want to make this Valentines day memorable and happy.

A. get a small simple picture frame and throw in a cute picture of the two of you.. so he can put it on his nightstand or something
throw in some of his favorite candy..
a letter telling him how much he means to you
and if you dont think you spent enough i guess get him either some cologne or a watch




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment