Thursday, February 14, 2013

What Should I get My Ex Girlfriend for Valentines to help win her back? LAdies Suggestions??

Q. I would like to WOW my ex girlfriend. We are getting along pretty good right now, Talking about doing a lunch even. With Valentines coming up, I would like to get her something that shows her how much I care, without being overbearing. Just something to help sweep her off her feet. Please Help..

A. Alright as i guy i know how hard this is. During your relationship she was bound to bombard you with subtle hints about things she likes. My old girlfriend had lost a miniture key to a music box that she wore as a necklace so i found an old music box key in my house polished it up and bought a silver chain for it. Think back to something your girl has hinted that she needed. Good luck!

Women always recieve roses! Does she have a favorite flower? Be creative!

Any new popular new music releases * for her valentines day?
Q. Here is what I can work with. She already has bought rhianna.. one direction ect...
I was thinking sending her Snow patrol *(fallen empires).. does anyone have any really new releases that she could like. Probably something from 2012 or really late 2011 would be great, to suprise her as such.

10 points.. cheers.

A. Jessie J, Lana Del Ray, Emelie Sande, etc :)

what are some ideas for a girl to do for her bf on his birthday and valentines?
Q. i totally ran out of ideas on Christmas. now i cant think or any presents or sweet things i could do for him.. any suggestions??

A. Get him some personalised love heart candy for Valentines day.

https://www.lovehearts.com/searchresults.asp?search_type=prod_cat&prod_cat_id=46

Girls, HELP! I got my gf a teddy bear and some candy for valentines last year, What should I get her this year
Q. This is our second valentines together. I got her a big teddy last year and some chocolates. We have a son, who is 6 months old now. We live together and are planning to get married. We love each other more then anything. I'm in college so I really don't have the money to go get her any jewelry but I want to get her something nice that she'll like. Between supporting our son and my education I don't have much money. What should I get her that she'll really like? I don't want to fuck this up and get her something she doesn't like so will you girls please help me out and tell me what yall would like to get that doesn't cost that much.

A. You can get her a bubble bath and scented candle pack from Neways. It's 100% toxic chemical free and both are blended to help promote a relaxing and stress free environment. If she's a mother of a 6 month old, a relaxing bath will do wonders...!!! It's mainly made up of chinese geranium and is lovely. It's $30. I'm placing an order in the next few days for some of my friends who are after them, If you want one too, let me know and I'll mail it to you when it arrives. Easy! You can almost guarantee that it'll be a unique gift - even the candle is 100% natural!!
Shoot me an email super_staa@yahoo.com.au

i met this girl last thursday, we are friends, should i give her rose for valentines?
Q. so we met last thursday last period, we talk and joke around, my friend thinks she likes me because of the way she smiles when she sees me but im just not sure if she likes me or not. should i risk it? and if i do and if she dosent feel the same way, would she still be my friend?

A. She will probably view it as an expression of your good - will towards her and you can judge by her reaction if it is accepted gladly or out of politeness . Good luck !
:0)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment