Thursday, February 14, 2013

Is Kelly Kelly and Maria the only people to ever cry after they lost a match in WWE?

Q. And I do not think it was staged.

A. Mickie James had a backstage meltdown on camera because she couldn't beat Beth Phoenix.

How do the name Riana Maria Finklea sounds?
Q. I already have two girls Shada and Chantess. I want the name to be totally different. I need it ASAP.

A. I have learned in naming children, Because names are so important, especially these days and times...Your child has to wear this name for the rest of their life, concider that. As a child if it will cause them ridicule, as an Adult what it will look like on their resume. As a manager of a company looks at your child on paper, will they be impressed? Or turned off? It is such a delicate process. As a grandparent will it be appropriate? Study them( the child) closely, have your list of names ready and put them together after all things are considered!
Congratulations!

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
Q. How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

A. Send her back to the kitchen.

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
Q. I just met a girl named Maria. What should I do?

A. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means Maria?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

When I'm with her I'm confused
Out of focus and bemused
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
Q. Seriously. Like what is up with that. They sang this whole song an dance movie about it, an from wat I remember of dat movie they don't even tell you, how to solve the problem like maria.

Was Maria even in the movie???

Stupid long movie from wat i remember but i used to have a poster of it on my wall lol

A. The nuns solved the problem by sending Maria away from the convent to be the governess to the Von Trapp children.
Yes, Maria was in the movie.
She was, in fact, the main character.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment