Thursday, February 14, 2013

Girls, HELP! I got my gf a teddy bear and some candy for valentines last year, What should I get her this year

Q. This is our second valentines together. I got her a big teddy last year and some chocolates. We have a son, who is 6 months old now. We live together and are planning to get married. We love each other more then anything. I'm in college so I really don't have the money to go get her any jewelry but I want to get her something nice that she'll like. Between supporting our son and my education I don't have much money. What should I get her that she'll really like? I don't want to fuck this up and get her something she doesn't like so will you girls please help me out and tell me what yall would like to get that doesn't cost that much.

A. You can get her a bubble bath and scented candle pack from Neways. It's 100% toxic chemical free and both are blended to help promote a relaxing and stress free environment. If she's a mother of a 6 month old, a relaxing bath will do wonders...!!! It's mainly made up of chinese geranium and is lovely. It's $30. I'm placing an order in the next few days for some of my friends who are after them, If you want one too, let me know and I'll mail it to you when it arrives. Easy! You can almost guarantee that it'll be a unique gift - even the candle is 100% natural!!
Shoot me an email super_staa@yahoo.com.au

i met this girl last thursday, we are friends, should i give her rose for valentines?
Q. so we met last thursday last period, we talk and joke around, my friend thinks she likes me because of the way she smiles when she sees me but im just not sure if she likes me or not. should i risk it? and if i do and if she dosent feel the same way, would she still be my friend?

A. She will probably view it as an expression of your good - will towards her and you can judge by her reaction if it is accepted gladly or out of politeness . Good luck !
:0)

im 14 and i have an amazing girlfriend. and i want to get her something special for valentines day?
Q. im 14 and i have an amazing girlfriend. i want to do something special for her on valentines day without buying a gift. i want to plan a special night with just me and her but i dont know what to do. i want it to be a night she never forgets. hheellpp please.

A. make her dinner!!!! all by yourself. trust me, she will NEVER forget it! find out her favorite meal and surprise her with a candle light dinner...with extra emphasis on dessert! maybe chocolate heart shaped cupcakes or something sweet like that! my b/f did that for me and it was the best meal I've ever had

what should a 12 year old girl get her 12 year old boyfriend for valentines day?
Q.

A. A card.........

I am 29, just found out my girlfriend is pregnant. Other than a ring, what should I get her for Valentines?
Q.

A. go with a gift certificate to a spa so she can get pampered, and a big rock for her finger




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment